Entry to Time Warp Chile
Rules for admission
You agree to comply with the following conditions in order to enter and remain at TIME WARP:
- have an enabled mobility pass.
- use the mask correctly in established areas.
- Remain in the assigned area indicated on the ticket, for traceability purposes.
- Comply with the sanitary protocols established by the authority, assuming the consequences of a possible sanitary summary.
You are only allowed to visit the event if you fulfill the following criteria within the last 14 days.
- You have not been declared as a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You have not knowingly been in close contact with a confirmed case.
- You have not been quarantined for travel or other reasons.
- You have not experienced symptoms associated with COVID-19, such as: Fever, Cough, Respiratory distress, Chest Pain, Sore throat, Muscle aches, Chills, Headache, Diarrhoea, Loss of smell, Loss of taste
Travelling from abroad?
All travelers from abroad must complete the form below.
The form is an affidavit and an official document, therefore the information provided must be complete and truthful. In case of falsehood, you may be sanctioned according to the provisions of Book X of the Sanitary Code and the Criminal Code.