Frequently Asked Questions
- Event Location
- Event Times
Friday 3rd Nov // 8:30pm to 10am // doors open 8pm
Saturday 4th Nov // 8pm to 10am // doors open 8pm
- Minimum Age
Admission is only granted 18 or older. There are no exceptions. Expect ID checks at the entrance.
- All relevant information about tickets
You can buy e-tickets on our website that can be paid via Paypal, credit card, giro-pay or automatic debit transfer system. Your data will be securely transferred via SSL-code. Immediately after we received the payment, you will receive your ticket via email.
The print@home tickets are smartphone compatible so they can also be read directly off your mobile device.
Please find more detailed information in the ticket section.
- Items NOT allowed inside the venue
- Drugs of any kind
- Weapons of any kind will immediately be reported to the police
- Drinks and food
- Big bags, backpacks and trolleys (no bags bigger than size DIN A4!)
- Containers with liquids (e.g. parfum, bodylotion, nailpolish remover) are not allowed on the festival site and will be immediately disposed
- Weapons not listed by law, yet dangerous (kitchen or pocket knives, etc)
- Professional photo or video equipment
- Powerbanks bigger than 10.000 mAh (small Powerbanks are allowed)
- Medicine in unusual amounts
- Fireworks or pyrotechnic articles
- Glas roll-ons (deodorant); (can't be stored, please keep them at home)
- Markers, permanent marker, felt pens(excluding make up pens)
- Animals in general, excluding guide dogs
- Aerosol cans (can't be stored, please keep them at home)
- Inflammable substances (E-cigarettes are allowed)
- Articles hazardous to health (exception: standard pocket lighters)
- Sharp items
- Selfie sticks
Due to safety regulations there will be no re-entry.
- Is there free entry for the escort of severely disabled guests?
The entrance for the escorting person of visitors who are in a wheel chair or carry a severely handicapped pass is free. Please note that most areas, like VIP-Area or Stages, aren't unhampered by barriers and can't be accessed by wheel chairs. Due to this and the heavy security regulations, we can't sell VIP-Tickets to visitors who need a wheel chair.
- How do I pay at the event?
We use a cashless payment system at our event. Therefore, you will receive a cashless bracelet at the entrance with which you can pay for drinks, food and merchandise. Please find more information in the Cashless Information section.
Please note that there is no ATM inside the venue.
- Will there be a wardrobe?
Like every year, we will offer you lockerboxes on the festival site where you can lock your stuff against a small fee and have access to it anytime. If you buy a locker in the pre-sale your locker information (locker number + PIN) will be send via text message and e-mail shortly before the event. You can also buy a locker on site.
Please note you are not allowed to bring bags bigger than size DIN A4 (21x30 cm) inside the venue. Also keep in mind that all lockers are inside.
- Is it possible to smoke on the festival ground?
Smoking is allowed outdoors on the venue, but not inside the halls or tents.
- Don't drink and drive
Please leave your car at home if you're going to drink alcohol! You can use the public transport services for free with the Time Warp Ticket inside the VRN area.
Please stay away from drugs. We want to have a "clean" party! Show responsibility, towards yourself, your fellowmen und your environment. Drugs may affect your health in a negative way, besides that there will be controls at the access roads, the entry and on the whole area. There is no safe way to take drugs!